NCS. Ngô Bá Duy
Môn giảng dạy
Quá trình đào tạo
Đại học: 2004 – 2009 ( Đại học Cần Thơ, Cần Thơ, Việt Nam)
Tiến sĩ: 2015 – nay ( làm nghiên cứu sinh tại King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi – KMUTT, Bangkok, Thailand)
Lĩnh vực nghiên cứu
Biosensor, Nanotechnology, and Nano-biosensor ( as Electrochemical sensor, DNA sensor, and DNA Nanotechnology)
Bioactivity of Pharmacognosy
Công trình nghiên cứu
- Le Thi Ngoc Nga, Duong Thi My Linh, Ngo Ba Duy, Tran Thanh Tien, and Vo Thi Tra An, 2016. A preliminary study: protective effect of Lonicera japonica Thunb. crude extract against liver toxicity induced by CCl4 in mice. Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Technology (ISSN: 1859 – 1523), Vol. 6, 12-19
- Tran Thi Dan, Nguyen Tat Toan, Nguyen Thi Hoang Diem, Vo Khanh Hung, Van Ngoc Dung, Ngo Ba Duy, Do Tien Duy, Nguyen Thi Thu Nam, Nguyen Thi Phuoc Ninh, Le Huu Ngoc, 2013. The efficiency of two-dose vaccine compared to one-dose vaccine against PCV2 in Vietnam. Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Technology (ISSN: 1859 – 1523), Vol. 4, 1 – 3
- Nguyen Tat Toan, Ngo Ba Duy and Vo Thi Tra An, 2013. Antibacterial activity of Phyllanthus amarus extracts crude on some gram negative and gram positive. Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Technology (ISSN: 1859 – 1523), Vol. 1, 52 – 55
- Ngo Ba Duy, Tran Thuy Nha Thi, Nguyen Tat Toan and Vo Thi Tra An, 2012. Efficacy of Phyllanthus amarus extract against CCl4 – induced hepatoxicity in dogs. Veterinary Sciences and Techiques (ISSN: 0868 – 2933), 19 (8), 59 – 65
- Doan Thi Da Linh, Le Ho Truc Phuong, Ngo Ba Duy and Tran Thi Quynh Lan, 2016. Extraction of protein complexes of two enterobacteriaceae isolated from poultry and pigs. Federation of Asian Veterinary Associations Congress: 351.
- D. Ngo, T. Nguyen, T. Tran, T. Vo, 2014. Efficacy of Phyllanthus amarus extract against CCl4-induced hepatotoxicity in dogs. The 18th Federation of Asian Veterinary Associations Congress: 117, Singapore.
- T. Nguyen, D. Ngo, T. Bui, T. Vo, 2014. Antibacterial activity of Phyllanthus amarus crude extract on some gram negative and gram positive bacteria. The 18th Federation of Asian Veterinary Associations Congress: 117, Singapore.
- T. Tran, D. Ngo, 2014. Investigation of the circulation of Salmonella Enteritidis and Salmonella Typhimurium isolated from poultry. The 18th Federation of Asian Veterinary Associations Congress: 101, Singapore
- Tran T. Dan, Nguyen T. Toan, Nguyen T. H. Diem, Van N. Dung, Vo K. Hung, Ngo B. Duy, Do T. Duy, Nguyen T.T. Nam, Nguyen T. P. Ninh, and Le H. Ngoc, 2013. Comparison of one-dose vaccine versus two-dose vaccine against porcine circovirus type 2 in piglets. The 6th Asia Pig Veterinary Society Congress: OR57, Hochiminh, Vietnam.
2015: Awarded 1,000 USD from The Vietnamese Heritage Institute (VHI) – US to co-research: “Evaluation of the possibility of liver protection high crude honeysuckle (Lonicera japonica Thunb.) in mice (Mus musculus var. Albino) with carbon tetrachloride toxicity (CCl4)”
2012: Awarded 10,000,000 VND from University to co-instruct a student’s study directly to research: “Evaluation of antibacterial activity of Phyllanthus amarus using a high-throughput 96 well plate assay”
2011-2012: Awarded 20,000,000 VND from University to reseach: “Synergistic effect of extract of Phyllanthus amarus against CCL4-induced hepatotoxicity in local dog”