Faculty of Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine, Nong Lam University, Hochiminh City, Vietnam
Graduate School of Environmental and Life Science, Okayama University, Japan
– Registration deadline: February 22th, 2019
– Course period: March 11 – 19th, 2019
BENEFITS OF SUMMER COURSE:
- Study with Japanese professors
- Tend to your specific educational needs
- Understand independent learning
- Upgrade to an impressive CV
- Develop language skills
- Make new friends
WHO CAN APPLY?
Candidates are students at least in 3rd year, postgraduate students, young lecturers and international students who have studied at Nong Lam University or are studying at different universities which are partners with Nong Lam University or Okayama University. Successful candidates are expected to have a background in animal science, veterinary science or biotechnology.
HOW TO APPLY?
Application documents: should be scanned and emailed to the organizing secretary via email provided below, include:
- Application form
- Academic transcript (for students) or copy of degree (for young lecturers)
- English language certificate.
For further information, please contact the organizing committee at: +84 911 789 027 or email@example.com