Job Description: SALES REPRESENTATIVE
– Market in charge: Small & medium feed mills in the South of Vietnam
– Serve customers by selling products, meet customer needs
- Report to: Sales & Marketing Manager – CJ Feed Ingredient Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- Main duties:
– Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
– Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor. Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
– Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
– Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
– Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
– Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
– Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
– Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
– Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
– Good relationship for understanding customers’ needs to meet it. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Be responsible for maintain good relationship with existing customers by mean of outstanding after-sales service. Follow up closely on collection, delivery within assigned areas.
– Conduct market research with regarding to market trends, competitors activities, etc.
– Other tasks assigned by Sales & Marketing Manager
- Skills & Qualifications:
– Animal science/veterinary technical/Animal Nutrition background
– Good at communication skill and written communication skill in Vietnamese and English
– Honest, Self-initiative, high sense of responsibilities, working well under pressure,self-motivated.
– Strong marketing capabilities required, and sales experience is an advantage
– Strong customer focus and problem-solving ability
– Very good communication, reporting and presentation, Microsoft office skills.
- Working location:
– Office: 6 Le Thanh Ton str., Ben Nghe ward, Dist.1, HCMC
– Business trips to areas in charge (transportation provided by company)
– Salary: Negotiation
– Allowance: Telephone, Parking
– AON Health Insurance ($5000/pax/year)
– CJ Membership Card (30% discount Tous les Jours, CGV)
- Expected enter date: October 1st, 2016
CONTACT FOR JOB APPLICATION:
Ms. Hong/ HR manager
Tel: 0913.768.882 – 064.7300932