RECRUITMENT OF FORMULATOR
The position as formulator requires an understanding of animal nutrition. The formulator is technically responsible for premix formulation as well as feed formulation, and must have the ability to communicate and sell new knowledge and solutions in this area.
Summary Job Description
Our formulation team works closely with all related Departments within the Company, especially the commercial and technical teams. Roles and responsibilities include:
1/ Premix formulation
- Formulatingpremixes for the Feed industry for quotation to Customers and for production in the Premix Plant;
- Creating, modifying and maintaining premix formulations with respect to Customers’ demand and with regards to internal needs and constraints;
- Workingwith the other Departments for matters relating to product registration, quality and production.
2/ Feed Formulation
- Formulating feed formulas as part of our support services to customers;
- Creating and modifying feed formulations with respect to Customers’ demand and with regards to Provimi recommendation;
- Working in close cooperation within Provimi Technical and Sales Teams to introduce and implement new technology and concepts into market;
- Working closely with feed mills and farmers to achieve the best results for our Customers.
- Participating in different projects to develop new products or new business;
- Other tasks to support Species Specialists and Technical Team upon request.
- Bachelor/Master from Agriculture University in Animal Nutrition, Veterinary or Husbandry science;
- Good knowledge in animal nutrition and in-depth knowledge about feed formulation and optimization;
- Candidates with thorough knowledge about the feed industry and the markets would be an advantage;
- Attention to detail and the ability to work using own initiatives;
- Capability of working independently with good communication skills;
- PC literacy, especially MS Office and formulation software;
- Candidates with a good command of English (both spoken and written) will be a distinct advantage;
- Strong team-player with high customer focus and results orientated;
- Some domestic travel may be required (less than 20%).
Although preference will be given to candidates with experience, we are always endeavouring to strengthen and develop our teams, and would therefore consider applications from recent graduates.
Dong Nai, Viet Nam
Date of employment:
As soon as possible
The successful Candidate will be offered attractive remuneration package and career opportunities in a professional work environment of a Multinational Corporation.
Please sendin your detailed CV and Letter of Application in English and Vietnamese to firstname.lastname@example.org to4thFl, Dai Minh Convention Tower, 77 Hoang Van Thai, Tan Phu Ward, Dist. 7, HCMC.